PRISMACOLOR manufacturers a wide assortment of fine art supplies.
Prismacolor Pencils come in eight types of art pencils:
- Prismacolor Premier Softcore Colored Pencils
- Prismacolor Premier Verithin® Colored Pencils
- Prismacolor Premier Colorless Blender Pencil
- Prismacolor Premier Art Stix® Colored Pencils
- Prismacolor Premier Watercolor Colored Pencils
- Prismacolor Scholar Erasable Colored Pencils
- Prismacolor Scholar Colored Pencils
- Prismacolor Col-Erase® Colored Pencils
ART MARKERS PRISMACOLOR
- This rich line of markers comes in two different types of tips – brush and chisel tips.
- 6 different tip sizes provide paintbrush-like strokes in the convenience of a marker
Manga Set of 8 has 6 black sizes and 2 sepia sizes.
- The duality of the thick and thin tips facilitate professional artist quality drawings.
- Prismacolor Double Ended Art Markers are sold individually
- or in sets of 6, 24, 48, 72, 120, 144, and 156.
- These fantastic markers are easy to use, water-based ink markers perfect for idea development, rendering, and mixed media.
- Perfect for students and beginners.
Prismacolor Compressed Charcoal Sticks are well suited for warm-up drawing, laying out canvas, and fine art drawings. Sold individually or in sets.
- Prismacolor 24 Piece Charcoal Sketching Set
- Prismacolor Compressed Charcoal – Compressed Charcoal, 4 Pack, Assorted
Prismacolor Charcoal Pencils provide a clean working atmosphere for adding detail to finished artwork, yet are great for beginning a drawing too. In whichever direction your imagination takes you, count on Prismacolor Charcoal Pencils to deliver rich and long lasting coverage.
- Available in soft, medium, and hard.
- Sold individually Prismacolor Smooth Drawing Charcoal Pencils – Drawing Charcoal Pencil, Soft
- PRISMACOLOR CHARCOAL SOFT PENCILS Prismacolor Box of 12 Pencils
- Artists from every degree of expertise will discover a soft place with Prismacolor rich and creamy pastels. Premier Soft Pastels go on with smooth, awesome coverage. They are easy to blend and put down on smooth and rough surface.
- Prismacolor Soft Pastels Set of 48
Premier Nupastels® Hard Pastels
They’re harder than traditional soft pastels, but keep up with the same rich, creamy pigments required for superior mixing and shading. Artists of expert knowledge levels can be helped by these pastels, especially people considering illustration or tightly made sketches. Premier Nupastels® Hard Pastels can be applied wet or dry, making them versatile for all kinds of creative effects.
- Premier Pencil Sharpener
- Kneaded Eraser
- Scholar Eraser
- Scholar PENCIL SHARPENER
- Prismacolor Magic Rub Eraser
- Prismacolor Art Gum® Eraser
- Prismacolor Fixatives
- Prismacolor Colored Pencil Accessory Set
- Prismacolor Art Marker Case
- Prismacolor Pencil Sharpener
Prismacolor Art Supplies are manufactured by the Ewell Rubbermaid Office Products Group (formerly Sanford). That is why you will still see the name, Sanford, on many Prismacolor art supplies. Always keep in mind that ALL Prismacolor products are certified non-toxic.